Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

CMDTA's Guide To Disney DIning

Disney has almost countless dining locations.  Nothing is worse than going on vacation and spending a bunch of money on bad food.  That's just one of the reasons I'm releasing this Disney Dining guide.  It's a collection of all of my dining reviews.

I want to make one quick comment before the list.  Chefs de France is not on the list.  I just found out that I must have never written the review.  I just want to say it's in the top ten dining locations in Disney World.


Magic Kindom

Liberty Tree Tavern

Crystal Palace


Epcot

San Angel Inn

San Angel Inn 2

Le Cellier

Garden Grille


Disney Hollywood Studios

Prime Time Cafe

Prime Time - Tune In Lounge

The Brown Derby


Animal Kingdom

Yak and Yeti


Tusker House


Resorts

The Hoop Dee Doo Review 

Hoop Dee Doo Review 2

The California Grill

Citricos


Kona Cafe

Narcoossees

Kouzzina


Chef Mickey's

Big River

The Wave

Artist Point


Downtown Disney


Raglan Road


Other Tidbits


Turkey Legs

Deluxe Dining

No comments:

Post a Comment