Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2009

Everyone Has a Favorite

Every little girl…ok most little girls dream of being a princess. Disney has made oodles of money off of this fact. Just look at the boutique in Cinderella’s Castle that will transform your daughter into princess for a small fortune. Every little girl has her favorite princess.

Do you want to know a secret? Every guy has his favorite princess too. Most men just keep that a secret or only admit to it by accident or under threat of serious harm. Take for example the stellar bravery of Corey Martin from the DIS. He freely admitted that his favorite was Aurora aka Sleeping Beauty.

Mike Scopa also displayed some true grit when he not only admitted that he has been to the Norway Princess breakfast in Epcot, but that he enjoyed it! Then again age could be catching up to him…I hope he’s not turning into one of those creepy old guys who makes all sorts of lewd comments to pretty women…Na he’s just being brave…I hope.

People who have read this blog (so no one) might think my choice would be Mary Poppins. They would be wrong for a few reasons. One: Mary Poppins is not a princess. Two: Mary Poppins is my favorite Disney character. I never said she was the most attractive. Three: Most of the time Mary Poppins shows up in the white dress which I strongly dislike.

My choice is a little different. Most people pick Cinderella. I’ve never really liked blondes (so I guess that eliminates Aurora too). I always thought Jasmine was a little skanky. I’ve always thought Ariel was barley a teenager and that’s kind of creepy. So that leaves two right (three in a few months but until she shows up in the parks she’s not in the running)? Belle or Snow White - for most people that would be a hard decision, but it’s not for me. Every time I’ve seen Snow White in the parks I’ve done a double take. I don’t know if it’s the makeup or the costume or what but she hits the top of my list. What I should say is – Snow White is German and my wife is partly German so Snow White reminds me of my wife…..yeah that’s it.

Ok now that this post has hit a record level of creepiness I’ll stop. Last thing I need is a restraining order.

No comments:

Post a Comment