Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Jumping Fountains

Now that “Honey I Shrunk the Audience” has been allowed to stay around far longer than it should have and Journey Into Imagination has been converted into a shameful wreck of what it once was, why should you go to the Imagination Pavilion? You need to see the fountains. One of the best parts of the Imagination Pavilion is the jumping fountains.

The jumping fountains are off to the side and could be missed by a militant family trying to cover everything in one day. They are as described. They are fountains that jump. They are not like the normal jumping fountains that just jump straight up in the air. They jump in arcs from one circle to the next. They don’t go nonstop either. They jump at intervals and can catch people off guard.

They can also be used to trick people. When I was a kid I didn’t know about the jumping fountains but my sister did. She convinced me to climb up on the small three foot wall that they are on. You can imagine what happened next. The fountain went off and I got hit in the back of the head. Being a “bright” child I turned around to see what happened and got another shot of water in the face.

At first I was upset but then I decided it was fun and started jumping in front of all of the spouts. My parents just gave up and realized that I was going to be soaked for the rest of the day.

If you ever find yourself in Epcot and want to cool off or think someone else needs to cool off, just take a trip over to the Imagination Pavilion.

No comments:

Post a Comment