Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Best Restrooms in Disney World


Disney World has more restrooms than I can even count. Some of the bathrooms are scary. They are so over used the cast members just can’t keep up. I’ll let you find those. I’ve had the misfortune of using them. Disney also has some really nice restrooms that go far beyond your typical public restroom.


If you need to “go” and you want to “go” in style, where should you “go?” Meander over to the nearest deluxe resort. Most of them have great restrooms. They tend to have features that the others don’t. For instance – many of them have actual towels. Imagine that, an actual towel!


Another great thing about the public restrooms in the deluxe resorts is the fact that they tend to be slow. They don’t have a huge amount of traffic flowing through them. I don’t think I need to explain why this is a benefit.


Something that I am not sure if they still do is to pay a guy to hang out in the bathroom. I remember about ten years ago I used the restroom at the Wilderness Lodge. They had a guy in there with colognes and other toiletries. He’d had you a towel after you washed your hands too. Then you’d tip him or feel like a total tightwad. I don’t remember seeing one of these cast members in any of the restrooms on my last visit.


I always felt bad for that guy. He must have heard some awful things. I’m guess that his other senses would have been assaulted as well. Imagine having to sit in a restroom for eight hours. How does it get worse than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment