Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Buy 4 Get 3 Free Making a Comeback?

Everyone who held out and waited and crossed their fingers that Disney would bring back one of their best deals of all time can jump for joy. According to a reliable source the buy four get three nights free promo will be making a comeback next week.

Keep in mind that if this pans out we could see a big spike in attendance at the Disney parks. This means you will want to spend some extra time in planning your trip. Check the crowd levels before you pick your days. You can get that info on a site like tourinplans.com. Also use a touring plan if you are planning on going to a park on a busy day. It will save you time.

Will I be there? Yes. I’m one of the people who was holding out. I even blocked off the time I wanted months ago. It was a gamble but it looks like it’s going to pay out. I’ll announce later when I’m going to be there so everyone can avoid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment