Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Year, another Group of Blocked Disney Books

Disney continued its practice of blocking books it felt were inappropriate or displayed the company in a negative light. The following list of blocked books was leaked to the press last week. This is the second list to be leaked in the last year.

I Act This Way to Get Chicks – By Dopey Dwarf

I’m Addicted to Helium– By Carl Fredrickson

Smiles in the Front – Punches in the Back: Why the Princesses Hate Each Other – By Goofy

101 Ways to Cook Venison – By Thumper

What Does Carl Smell Like? – Depends – By Russell

I’m Not Really a Hunchback – I Fake It For the Disability Benefits – By Quasimodo

I’m Not Grumpy I’m Just Tired of Stupid People – By Grumpy Dwarf

He Talks That Way Because He’s Always Drunk – By Daisy Duck

Kids Annoy Me but It Pays the Bills – By Mickey Mouse

Princess Wars: Cinderella is Mentally Ill – By Aurora

Princess Wars: Aurora is a Tramp – By Belle

Princess Wars: Jasmine Never Shuts Up – By Snow White

Princess Wars: Belle is an Arrogant Snob – By Jasmine

Princess Wars: I Want to Punch Snow White in the Face! – By Ariel

Princess Wars: Ariel is About as Smart as a Sponge – By Cinderella

Bar Hoping With the Mouse – By Kermit the Frog

I Thought He Was the Easter Bunny: How I Met My Husband – By Jessica Rabbit

Why I Refuse to Take My Ritalin – By Stich

Squirrels Are Yummy – By Dug the Dog

I’m Embarrassed by the Final Scene Too – By the Father (Carousel of Progress)

I Love French Fries – By Mr. Potato Head

No comments:

Post a Comment