Search This Blog

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Return of Flash Mountain

I always thought it would be funny bring my gas mask onto Splash Mountain or the Tower of Terror. Or maybe buy a Chewbacca mask. In both cases I wanted to see if the picture got edited out. That’s not an issue anymore.

I laughed when I heard that Disney was eliminating the person who filters the photos on their rides. I laughed even harder when I heard their reasoning – Inappropriate behavior is rare.

Let me get this straight, you got rid of someone because they were too effective? That’s basically what you are saying. People do naughty things because most of them knew someone was watching. Can you imagine what spring break is going to be like now? I never thought a Girls Gone Wild: WDW Edition would be possible.

Another unexpected impact of this change will be congestion around the photo area. I can see it now, a group of adolescent boys hanging around and waiting and flipping out every time they see a boob. Disney will need to hire another security person to clean house over there. There’s some irony for you. You get rid of the person filtering the pictures but then hire someone to keep people moving.

I focus on Splash Mountain but others are affected too. The worst will be the Tower of Terror. The problem is a lot of people can go on the Tower of Terror at the same time. One goober flashing ruins the photo for multiple families.

I know I’m focusing on girls for the most part but guys can be bad too. I can see a myriad of middle fingers showing up on photos. I can also see the one daring guy turning around on Splash Mountain and mooning. Don’t look at me. I don’t be mooning. No one wants to see my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment