Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

Ricky Brigante Loves Halloween…For a Reason

If you listen to the “Inside the Magic” podcast you know that Ricky Brigante loves Halloween. Every year he does full coverage of all of the Halloween happenings in and out of Walt Disney World.

After listening to a lot of his coverage this year I had to start wondering, why does Ricky Brigante love Halloween so much? I know a lot of people like Halloween but Ricky seems to REALLY love it. So I did what I do best. I looked into it.

Inside the Magic has been around for years so I had a lot of research to do. I went through old episodes, distant creations.com, inside the magic.com, and I even added Ricky as a Facebook friend.

Facebook turned out to be the key. When I saw the photos of Ricky on Facebook I knew something wasn’t quite right. It almost looked like he had makeup on. After following Ricky around for a week I realized I was right. He did have makeup on. I’d see him touching it up throughout the day.

Why would Ricky wear makeup? One day Ricky got caught out in a bad storm and got soaked before he could open his umbrella. I saw his face melt off. Underneath the truth was exposed. Ricky is a zombie.

That explains why Ricky loves Halloween. He can go out of the house without makeup. Not only that, he gets all sorts of complements on his costume. He’s even won costume contests without dressing up.

Before you run in fear the next time you see Ricky just remember, he is a friendly zombie that doesn’t eat brains and would stop to give an autograph or take a photo.

If you don’t know the above story is factious. Ricky is not a zombie (I hope), He doesn’t wear make up (that I know of), and I didn’t follow him around for weeks. However, Ricky does love Halloween and covers everything on his podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment