Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Rides I’ve Never Been On

I’ve been on a majority of the rides in Disney World. However there are a few I have not been on that might surprise people. Some are oblivious like the Goofy roller coaster but here are the oddball ones starting with the most surprising:

Fantasmic – Yes I’ve never been on fantasmic. I hear it’s amazing. It probably is. The only problem is you have to line up for almost an hour in advance. That added to the fact that it’s only open a couple of nights a week will keep me away. Len Testa’s number crunchers, statistical programs, and his trusty abacus have shown that crowd levels rise on Fantasmic days. I really don’t want anything to do with bigger crowds. If you think I’m kidding check out his site www.touringplans.com

The Liberty Belle - In all my trips to Disney I’ve never been on the steam boat. I have no idea why. I don’t even know what it’s like. I really need to ride this thing next time just to say I’ve been on it. I don’t even have a good excuse. It’s not like the line is huge for it or you have to wait forever.

Turtle Talk with Crush – Ok I never even considered this one to be an option. I figured it would be annoying and packed with kids. On a recent WDW Today podcast Matt Hochberg stated that it was his favorite ride in Epcot. That could be a number of things. Matt is mentally ill, Matt is the kid in the famous “I Like Turtles” video, or I’m totally wrong and need to get my butt over to Epcot. I’m really hoping the latter is the accurate statement.

The New Movie in China – I wanted to see this one. My wife talked me out of it. She couldn’t understand why I wanted to see the movie in France, The American Adventure, and China so I missed all of them on my last trip L. I got her into the Canadian movie but that’s because it was pouring. Next time I’m buying her a date at the spa so I can do all the stuff I missed. I can say that because she doesn’t read my blog…how sad is that? I can’t even get my wife to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment