Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

CMDTA on His Own: Swiss Family Tree House

My wife had no desire to do the Swiss Family Tree House. Her feet were blistered and her legs hurt so the idea of climbing the tree house wasn’t going to fly. A few days later I climbed up the Disney Classic.

One thing that the Tree House really needs is for the water to be running. The last two times I’ve done this attraction the water hasn’t been running. The running water really gives this attraction a wow factor.

Even without the water running the tree house still has some charm. I loved the movie and thought idea of living in a tree house of that scope was the best thing ever. Even to this day as I walk through all of replicated rooms and locations I would still love to have a house like that.

Even if you don’t care about Swiss Family Movie you should still check out this attraction. Why? The view you get from the tree house is unique. You’ll be amazed by what you can see from up there. Most people overlook that because they are just running through the attraction. Don’t make that mistake. Take your time and look around. You’ll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment