Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

You Won't Find Boobies Here...At Least Not the Ones You're Looking For

Many (term used loosely) of you might wonder why on Earth am I doing a post entitled "You Won't Find Boobies Here...At Least Not the Ones You're Looking For."  Let me explain.

Over a year ago I did a post called "The Return of Flash Mountain." It was a real post (I have to explain that on this blog) about how cut backs at Disney Land and Disney World could result in the return of people flashing and getting away it on Splash Mountain. 

That alone shouldn't be a reason for me to have to tell people that I run a mostly family friendly blog and you will NEVER find nudity here.  However, Blogger.com gives you many tools.  One of which is a report of keywords used to find your blog.  What is the number one keyword used to find my blog?

"Flash Mountain Video"

That makes me sad.  Out of all of videos, photos, and insane articles I've posted, most people have come here looking for boobies. 

Fine, if that's what people want to see I'll help you out.  Here you go.  These are the only boobies you'll ever find on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment