Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CMDTA on His Own: The Tiki Room Under New Management

As I stood in line for the Tiki Room I asked myself why I was wasting my free time to see this subpar show. The only answer I could find was the fact that I had done this attraction every single time I had been to Disney World. I think this is the last time I’ll do this ride.

I’m a fan of the original Tiki Room so every time I see the new show it bothers me. It went from charming to loud and obnoxious. I sat in the wrong place. I was right next to a speaker. I really wish I had brought some ear plugs. It was brutally loud.

If you’ve never see this show before, don’t. It’s not worth your time. This ride really needs some help. It needs to be moved to the Polynesian and reverted to its original format.

There is no reason to see the current version of this show. I doubt even old people would could find a way to enjoy this show.

Oh wait! I’ve thought of a time you should see this show. If you are about to suffer heatstroke and can’t make it to the hall of presidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment