Search This Blog

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Tower of Terror Update

I was a little bummed when I heard about the upcoming changes to the Tower of Terror. I have to admit I feel that way because I'm being selfish. I don't want the Tower of Terror to be down for my upcoming vacation.

One thing I wonder about when it comes to the Tower of Terror is - how can you make it better? The only think I could think of was to make it longer. You can't really do that without major changes. Just adding a few drops wouldn't be a big deal.

The next thing that came to mind was to add some more special effects to it. The only problem with that is we'd end up comparing it to the original or even complaining about it and claiming the original was better.

The biggest issue is the simple fact that the Tower of Terror is one of the best rides in Disney World. With so many rides badly needing updates why would you change the best ride you have? Put the money into Journey Into Imagine, Ellen's Energy Adventure, or Stich's Great Escape. Make Disney really better not just a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment