Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Breaking the Law!

I’ve thought of some off the wall things to try in Disney World. I thought about sneaking a gas mask into the parks to get a good picture on Splash Mountain. Then I realized that would be really hard to get past security and I might scare a lot of people.

I thought about swimming in Bay Lake but then I realized the water is most likely nasty and might even make me sick.

I thought about taking a small boat out to Discovery Island to see what’s left but I figured I’d either get in trouble or an alligator would take exception to my intrusion.

So what am I going to do? I have a flask. I like coke. I like rum. Time for a drink! I figure I’ll be able to get my flask into the magic kingdom. I also figure I’ll be able to discreetly mix while sitting at a table.

I thought that would be a fun adventure that won’t get me arrested or banned from Disney. Don’t worry I’m just having a drink. I have no desire to get tipsy. That’s just not my thing.

I can only imagine what could go wrong if someone got drunk in the Magic Kingdom. Think about it for a minute. I could see:

A drunk falling off the boat in It’s a Small World.

Someone trying to Stand up before the drop on Splash Mountain.

Someone thinking one of the characters looks soft and would make a good pillow.

An overheated drunk guy taking a dip in the moat or Rivers of America.

Someone falling asleep on the train and drooling all over the bench.

You could go on and on and the ones I listed are the mostly harmless ones. Don’t get me wrong. I’m sure there are drunk people in the Magic Kingdom every day. After all, that would explain a lot. Only a drunk (I hope) would try to feel up Minnie Mouse or pick a fight with a character.

No comments:

Post a Comment