Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

CMDTA on His Own: Reflections of China

I like most of the movies in the World Showcase. I can even find a way to enjoy the movie in Norway because I find great humor in it. It’s so bad it’s good.

I had never seen Reflections of China. I’d seen the original movie but never this version. The waiting area is nice. There are enough distractions to keep you occupied or you can just sit down and rest for a while.

The movie itself is in the circle vision format which means you are surrounded by screens. I have to say, without this format I have to say this would be one brutally boring movie. It’s just not a good movie. It’s decent and you’ll get to see some of China’s features but it’s not as good as the movie in France or Canada. This one just falls flat.

I’d recommend seeing this movie once but I don’t see a reason to go back to it multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment