Search This Blog

Saturday, September 7, 2013

When Is CMDTA's Pictorial Guide to Disney World Being Released?

I announced a few weeks ago that I was putting together a new kind of guide book.  I have been working on it.  The Magic Kingdom section is done and the Epcot section is partly done.  I had expected to have it completely done by now.  So what happened?

Not to be too deeky but one little spark happened.  Another idea came to me and I had a lot more passion for that than I did for the guide. 

I have finished the first and second drafts of "World" Killer.  It's a murder mystery that takes place in Disney World.  

I have a few support pages to finish and I'm working on the cover.  Once those are done the book is going out to a few people for review.  With this book I'm not sure if I'm going to send it to a few publishers or just put it up on Amazon like I did with Twisted Disney.

Right on the surface "World" Killer is a much better book.  It's been edited and a majority of the typos have been removed. 

My guess is it will be released within a couple months.  If anyone wants a copy let me know and I'll send a PDF. 

The guide should be out early next year.  I doubt a publisher is going to be interested in that should it should be out shortly after it's finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment