Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Features Now Available!

I finally got around to updating the layout of this blog.  The best parts are a new search feature at the top of the page and a list of the most popular posts at the bottom of the page. 

Another feature I like but some people think it's annoying is the Amazon Deals box on the right side of the page.  I like this because I check this every single day.  I wish I was kidding.  I'm a sucker for a good deal and often the gold box deals are the best you can find anywhere.

Another thing I'm doing is rolling out associated products.  When I post a video or photo, I'll list the camera I used.  I'll also include the newest Disney swag as I come across it.

Here is the first product - This has nothing to do with the new layout it's just one of my wifes favorite Disney movies.  That's saying a lot.  As many of you know my wife isn't a big Disney fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment