Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Power Rangers Get Flushed!

When I heard the news that Disney unloaded the rights to the Mighty Morphing Power Rangers, I jumped for joy. I always hated the Power Rangers. They drove me nuts to begin with never mind the fact that Disney bought the rights and stuck them into DHS.

To put it simply the Power Rangers and Disney were like oil and water. They do not belong together. I can’t tell you how much it annoyed me when I’d be walking through DHS and I’d run into the Power Rangers. I guess I’m a purist. I don’t want to go to Disney and see the Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, or any other non-Disney (Pixar is ok but I don’t want to see Marvel either) characters in the parks.

I’d like to go to DHS on August 7th, 2010 just to celebrate the Power Ranges going away. I won’t though. I can’t afford it and I wouldn’t want to upset the kids who really like the Power Rangers. For those kids I have some good news. Disney sold the rights back to the original owners who turned around and sold the rights to Nickelodeon. You’ll be able to see the Power Rangers there in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment