Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

G-Force

Ok I know this isn’t the timeliest review but I finally saw G-Force.

Overall it’s a decent movie. I wouldn’t call it great but it’s worth a watch. The characters are goofy but not very deep. There is plenty of action which helps because the story is a little bland.

Basically a bunch of rodents are mankind’s only hope in staving off a global disaster. You can imagine how deep the story gets from there.

G-Force often relies on comic relief. Sometimes it’s funny and sometimes is crude and gross. Did they really need to add a character that has explosive gas? I could have lived a happy life without seeing a character whose main talent is farting.

Don’t get me wrong. Toilet humor can be fun. Dumb and Dumber is a classic because it did it right. G-Force does it right once or twice. The other times it’s just annoying.

Overall if you haven’t seen G-Force, go out and rent it. If you have kids you might want to buy this movie. I could see kids watching this more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment