Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Actual CMDTA News

I thought I’d take a break from my normal shenanigans and give some actual blog news.



NEW CAMCORDER - I’ve purchased a new camcorder. This one, although not amazing in low light, is much better in low light than my last one (like that’s hard). It’s also a 1080p camcorder so hopefully I’ll be able to get some ok footage. I also am going to try to do a montage for each park. Small clips spliced together of the highlights. We’ll see how that works. I’m also going to rerecord some of the rides. The ones I have are just awful.



PHOTO OF THE WEEK – This segment will continue as long as I have Disney pictures. Considering I took 700 photos last time we should be all set. I’m also accepting submitted photos. The rules are simple. It has to be a Disney related photo and if someone is in the photo there should be a reason for it. What I mean by that is, I don’t want photos of people in the parks doing nothing. You should be with a character, on a ride, or something like that. I’ll give you props if your photo is used. Just remember to include you info in the email. The photos should be sent to funmunke@yahoo.com.



NEW CAMERA – Well it’s not really new. I’ve had it for about nine months but I didn’t have it when I went on my last Disney trip. It takes clearer photos at a higher resolution. Also my last camera had a flaw that caused a smudge to show up in bright photos. I had to shop them out be sometimes that wasn’t possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment