Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Imagineered Death Is Out!

Imagineered Death has been released.  Kinda...

Since I am an independant author, I rely on editors who are willing to work for credit.  I managed to find two editors.  One of them just bought a business and has no time.  The other bought a house and has no time.  That means I had two options.  I could wait years to release the books or I could release them in a draft state with the promise that they will one day be fully edited.

That being said...more than Imagineered Death is now available.  The following books have all been released in a draft state.

Imagineered Death
Nemesis
The Shoals
Sojourn

Within the next couple weeks Titan One will also be released.

You can get all of the books here.

No comments:

Post a Comment