Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A New Kind of Disney Guide Book

After being on the fence for quite a while I've decided to start book number two.  I did not want to do another book of satire.  One thing I've always thought was missing was a Walt Disney World guide book that really showed you what it was like to go to WDW and a book that showed you tips instead of just told you about them.

A lot of people have a hard time grasping concepts based on text alone.  That's why I am wrtting a guide book that brings you through the parks and WDW through pictures.  This is almost a reversed guide book.  Most guide books describe something and then, if you are lucky, they give you a professional photo that looks nothing like the photos you take.  This guide book will display a photo and then tell you what to look for in the photo.  The photos used are going to be raw but they will also allow for a more realistic sense of the parks.

My goal is not write a guide book that rivals the Unofficial Guide and other guide books.  My goal is to write a supplement to those books that will enhance the readers experience when they go to Disney World.

I've started the writting process but right now I am not sure how long it is going to take.  I will make an announcement once it is completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment