Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Introducing - Park Wrecks!

We've all seen them time and time again.  The people go out in public dressed as if they do not own a mirror.  This fun phenomenon has spawned websites like People of Walmart and others.

A couple years ago I stumbled on a website called "People of the Parks."  Sadly it was shutdown a few months later.  That really bummed me out because it was a fun website similar to People of Walmart but it focused on Disney World.

After my last trip I started "Park Wrecks."  It's a website dedicated to the people who show up in Disney World dressed horribly.  It's truly a case of the good, the bad, and the ugly. 

Now for Park Wrecks to keep going I'm going to need everyone's help.  I had enough pictures to make it a couple of months but now I am out of photos.  If you want to help out please send me your funny Disney photos. 

You can see Park Wrecks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment