Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Coming Soon to CMDTA!

My WDW trip is fast approaching. All the plans are set. I have my resort, ADRs, airfare, tickets, and a spouse who is mostly willing to go with me.

So what’s on the hit list? Here are the reviews / posts that will be coming:

The Brown Derby: Worth the Money?

Tusker House Review

Tusker House or Yak and Yeti?

California Grill: One Hit Wonder?

The Crystal Palace: Is it Good or Pooh?

San Angel Inn: Second Thoughts

Garden Grill Review

Le Cellier: Is It Over Hyped?

Chef Mickey’s: Back After 25 Years

Hoop Dee Doo: Still the Best?

Kouzzina Review

Is La Nouba Worth $200

CMDTA on the Loose!

Mexico’s Tequila Bar

Down Town Disney Review

There will be more too. I’m sure to have plenty of stories to add on top of these. I’ll have a load of new pictures and videos too. You’ll have to stay tuned to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment