Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Apple's Tablet is Out and It's Called....The iPad?!?

Good grief Charlie Brown what was Apple thinking? The iPad?!? Seriously? I'm sorry but it sounds like a high tech feminine product. I'd love to know who came up with that. What kind of thought process was involved?

If I can ignore the name I'm a little disappointed. There is no USB connector. For it's size that's unacceptable. The pricing is messed up. On one wants the one with only 16gb. We want the big one but we don't want to pay that much. Oh and I have to pay extra for 3g and get it its own data plan. Fantastic!

My guess is the price will drop over the next few months when they see the response they get and future versions will transform it from a glorified iPod Touch into a nice little gadget.

I still have no plans to buy it. Lines, Disney Dining, and the Disney Maps look just fine on my iPhone. Plus lugging that around Disney World wouldn't be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment