Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2009

CMDTA on Vacation – Jet Blue

I know Jet Blue has gotten some bad press over the years for some really bad decisions made on their part but they do some things right. You get free entertainment. You get free snacks and drinks, and you don’t have to pay for your first checked bag!

On our flight things did not go well right off the bat. The airlines tell you to arrive between 1.5 and 2 hours before your flight to make sure you are safe. Our flight was at 6:10am. We arrived at the air port around 4:20am. The reps for Jet Blue arrived at 5:00am. By then we were annoyed but happy we got their early because the line was insane by the time the Jet Blue people showed up!

Besides the start of our day flight from Boston to Ft. Lauderdale was bad. It was bad because the airplane was infested. There were ants everywhere. Nothing says clean like ants crawling all over the place. I was just happy I didn’t get ants in my pants (sorry, couldn’t help it).

I emailed Jet Blue after my trip. I got a response back that was a total cookie cutter response that resolved none of my issues and said someone would look into it. They didn’t even offer some True Blue points or anything like that.

As you already know our flight back was seriously delayed. Other than that it was decent. No ants in the pants or anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment