Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Be Back in a Week!

I’m heading out on vacation tomorrow. You’ll have to go somewhere else for your Disney insanity for the next ten days.

When I get back I’m going to do a special series called “The Cousin Mickey Doesn’t Talk About on Vacation.” The following subjects will be covered:

CMDTA on Vacation – NCL

CMDTA on Vacation – The Jewel

CMDTA on Vacation – Mini-Suite

CMDTA on Vacation – Rotan

CMDTA on Vacation – Belize

CMDTA on Vacation – Costa Maya

CMDTA on Vacation – Great Stirrup Cay

CMDTA on Vacation – The Everglades

It may not be Disney related but it should be interesting. If you think I make fun of Disney wait till you see what I do to cruise lines. I’ve been on NCL. It wasn’t good. This is their chance to redeem themselves. If they don’t you better believe I’ll be ripping them like I’ve never ripped anyone before. If you mess up my vacation I don’t take it lightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment