Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Facebook is Evil…..but Everyone’s On It

I never wanted to join Facebook. Not once did I have any desire to put a bunch of random information about me out there for everyone to see. I never understood what the big deal was.

After being harassed by friends and seeing that everyone on Earth was on there I caved and opened an account. I still don’t see what the big deal is. However, it does help to get my blog out there. Don’t get me wrong I’m not doing this blog for any kind of monetary gain. I do it for laughs. I like to crack people up.

So to get up and running on Facebook you need some friends. I went through the list of other Disney community members and searched them all. Everyone I looked for was on there. I went and applied for friendship with all of them. The first person to respond surprised me. I guess it shouldn’t have. After all he was the first one to find this blog. Yes I’m talking about the one and the only, Matt Hochberg. I’m not sure if I should congratulate him for being on the ball or make fun of him for not having a life.

Number two was Mr. Magical Mountain himself – Nathan Rose. Matt only beat him by an hour at the most.

In third place was the Food Loving, Trivia Master, and overall Disney addict, Mr. Lou Mongello. Argh! Mongello!

Honorable mentions go to the Evil Mastermind Mike Newell and Disney Historian Jim Hill.

Now that I’m on Facebook I will come out and say, I AM NEVER JOINING TWITTER! If Facebook repulsed me Twitter makes be projectile vomit. Don’t even ask, I am not going to join.

Look for a post sometime next year announcing my new Twitter account :P

No comments:

Post a Comment