Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Photo Pass

I pulled off a difficult task on my last trip to Disney World. I didn’t have a single photo taken that ended up on Disney’s Photo-pass. That really surprises some people because they claim the photo pass people are everywhere. I must have gone during the Photo Pass people strike because I only remember seeing one photo pass person.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not at all upset that I didn’t get any photo pass pictures. Photo Pass people take pictures of people. I think that’s why I either ignore or avoid them. When you have a receeding hairline and are forty pounds over weight that last thing you want is a picture of yourself.

Maybe I’m wrong when I say this but I think Disney does a good job with photo pass. I don’t remember being assaulted by anyone trying to take my picture. Some people laugh and say “Why would you?” Those people are called land lovers. They’ve obviously never been on a cruise. There have been times that I thought one of the ships photographer was going to stab me in the throat if I didn’t stop to have my picture taken. They also tend to stick those people in places you have to walk by. You can’t avoid them. I don’t mind though. If you want an awful picture of me you can keep it, just don’t make me take it home.

Another reason I didn’t end up with any photo pass pictures is because I didn’t take any pictures with any characters. It just didn’t happen. It’s kind of sad. It was something I’ve always done. I’ve always had at least one picture with a character on all my trips but not this last time. I guess that saves me a little embarrassment. No one can laugh at me for looking like an overweight tool standing next to Minnie Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment